E-ISSN 2367-699X | ISSN 2367-7414
Required files to uploaded
International Journal of Surgery and Medicine (IJSM) is an international, double-blinded peer-review journal committed to promoting the highest standards of scientific exchange and education. It attempts to cover various aspects of medicine and surgery for its readers.
The journal's full text is available online at http://www.journalmedica.com. The journal allows free access to its contents. International Journal of Surgery and Medicine (IJSM) is dedicated to publishing research on all aspects of surgery and medicine. The journal is one of the fastest communication journals and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts. The types of articles accepted include original research articles, review articles, case reports and point of technique in surgery and medicine. It is published quarterly and available in print and online version.
2018, Vol: 4, Issue: 3Int J Surg Med. Year: 2018, Volume: 4, Issue: 3
- TRICLOSAN COATED POLYDIAXANONE SUTURE VERSUS NONCOATED POLYDIAXANONE SUTURE IN PREVENTING SURGICAL SITE INFECTION IN PERFORATION PERITONITIS: A COMPARITIVE STUDY
- AGREEMENT BETWEEN MEASURING OPTIC NERVE SHEATH DIAMETER BY ULTRASONOGRAPHY AND BRAIN CT SCAN AMONG PATIENTS WITH TRAUMATIC BRAIN INJURY
- LATERAL INCISION APPROACH TO PENILE FRACTURE – EXPERIENCE OF 67 CASES
- ACUTE RECANALIZATION OF THROMBO-EMBOLIC ISCHEMIC STROKE WITH APERIO DEVICE
- NEGATIVE PRESSURE WOUND THERAPY IN WARTIME WOUNDS – CASE SERIES AND REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE
- TRANSMANUBRIAL THORACOTOMY FOR SUPERIOR MEDIASTINAL LESIONS
- THE HEPATITIS B FLARE THAT WAS NOT
- PENILE GANGRENE FOLLOWING CONDOM CATHETER URINARY DRAINAGE: A CASE REPORT
- ENDOCARDITIS IN SYSTEMIC LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS
- SPLEEN PRESERVING DISTAL PANCREATECTOMY FOR AN UNCOMMON LARGE PANCREATIC MASS: A CASE REPORT
- REPORTING AN UNUSUAL CASE OF INFERTILITY; ISOLATED BILATERAL TUBERCULOUS EPIDIDYMO-ORCHITIS